High Street Residential is a property development company focused on Build to Rent schemes in the Private Rental Sector in the UK.
We are a team of experienced and motivated professionals with years of construction knowledge in large scale complex developments.
We deliver high quality developments through a combination of innovative design, in depth analysis of locations and rigorous research of our target market to ensure maximum sustainability of each of our projects.
We are committed to delivering homes and creating communities with added value where people want to live and work.
Hadrian’s Tower, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 27 storey building; 162 apartments
- 54 one bedroom, 102 two bedroom, 6 three bedroom units
- 82 metre tall structure, the tallest building in Newcastle
- Opposite newly regenerated Science Central Business School zone
- Facilities include 24/7 concierge/security, onsite management, cycle store, cafe and laundry
Sales are going well at the 82 metre high structure in Newcastle City Centre, with 40% of all plots now sold.
Click here for more information: http://allsaintsliving.com/rutherford-street-newcastle/
Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes
- 139 exclusive apartments within a 7 storey block
- Prime central location in Milton Keynes
- Excellent transport links
- Private Rental Scheme – pre-agreed exit
- The scheme has been sold to Grainger PLC in a multi-million pound forward funding development deal
- Being constructed by United Living
Planning permission was achieved on the basis of a Private Rental Apartment scheme. The Design and Build team was appointed and commenced on site in September 2017.
Click for more information: http://allsaintsliving.com/silbury-boulevard-milton-keynes/
Middlewood Plaza, Salford
- 10 minutes’ walk from Manchester City Centre
- Within the regeneration zone known as Middlewood Locks
- 126 units within a split height of 6 and 9 storeys
- Mixture of Apartments, Townhouses and Duplexes
- Underground parking, disabled access, cycle bays
- Smart technology fitted throughout
We received planning for this project on 5th April 2018 and expect to be on site by August 2018. There are 126 units with a mixture of duplex apartments and townhouses.
Click here for more information: http://allsaintsliving.com/liverpool-street-salford/
Cheshire Junction, Warrington
- 362 apartments for private rent in Warrington
- Open plan and contemporary in style
- 796 car parking spaces
- 6,400 sq ft of retail and leisure
- Six storey complex with a total development value of £51 million
- Scheme designed by Triangle Architects
Negotiations have been ongoing with the local council over the purchase of the car park on our site and therefore the planning application has been delayed. We now expect to receive planning permission on 25th April 2018.
Click here for more information: http://allsaintsliving.com/john-street-warrington/
Westminster Works, Birmingham
- Located within the Southern Gateway £1 billion regeneration zone of Birmingham
- Close to the High Speed Two rail network linking Birmingham and London
- 253 units over 8 storeys, mix of 1 and 2 bed apartments
- Open plan PRS style units
Our scheme comprises a modern appearance both internally and externally. The units will be open plan, modern Private Rental Scheme style units and configured around a central courtyard and access cores. There will be a roof garden.
Click here for more information: http://allsaintsliving.com/westminster-works-birmingham/
Holloway Head, Birmingham
- 487 units comprising 1 and 2 bedroomed apartments
- Close to the Mailbox, in an ideal City Centre location
- Currently utilised as the Girls Guide Association HQ
- We exchanged contracts in April 2018
- Estimated to begin on site in Summer 2018
We have signed Heads of Terms for this £120,000,000 project. We are focusing our attention on the Birmingham area due to the new HS2 railway link being installed over the next few years and, as such, this is one of five sites we are looking at in the region.
For more information visit: http://allsaintsliving.com/holloway-head-birmingham/
Talbot Road, Trafford
- 142 units over 8 storeys
- Located to the South West of Manchester City Centre
- Within 1 minute walk of Trafford Bar tram station
The project is a large residential scheme comprising 142 units over 8 storeys. The site is located to the South West of Manchester City Centre in the town of Stretford. Surrounding the wider site are a number of amenities including large retail parks, Salford Quays with its abundance of retail and food establishments, superstores and light/traditional rail links.
For more information visit: http://allsaintsliving.com/talbot-road-trafford/