Market sale apartments
Value of the development in the Birmingham regeneration zone
- The development comprises 98 homes and is part of a wider mixed use development which will see the construction of 504 homes and 955 square metres of flexible retail, restaurant, leisure or office space
- Provision of car and cycle parking
- Previously the site of swimming baths, has been underutilised in the past 30 years
- The overall development will create a new residential community and gateway to the future Smithfield Masterplan from Bristol Street
- Buildings in the overall development range from 7 to 19 storeys
- Amenities include a private courtyard, roof terrace and series of sky gardens
Kent Street Plot 2 is a residential development in central Birmingham, within the regeneration area of the future Smithfield Masterplan.
The site consists of four blocks around a private courtyard, within which a central circular hub building is proposed. Our development comprises 483 units following NMA, and is part of a wider mixed use development which will see the construction of flexible retail, restaurant, leisure or office space. There will be provisions for car and cycle parking.