Apartment property development
Value of the development in the Birmingham regeneration zone
- 995 Residential Units
- GDV – £309.2 million
- Extensive retail, commercial and leisure space available
- Short walk to Bullring and HS2 train station
- Within Birmingham’s new Southern Gateway, large scale holistic regeneration
- Excellent commuter location
- High quality public realm with signature bars, restaurants and leisure facilities
This scheme is a large 995 unit residential development within the regeneration area in the centre of Birmingham. There is a tram extension which is planned to terminate opposite the building. Furthermore, the new HS2 high-speed rail network is within close proximity, linking Birmingham and London in a journey time of just 45 minutes. This scheme, which is surrounded by an array of other developments, is the focal point of the Digbeth High Street and is also directly opposite the trendy Custard Factory.
The Stone Yard also includes a magnificent public plaza and pedestrian boulevard which extends from the Digbeth High Street through the scheme and connects the surrounding areas. This space could also be used for events which enhances the experience for residential and visiting patrons.
World class commercial space and public realm is a feature of The Stone Yard. These spaces include a wealth of convenience stores, coffee shops, trendy bars, restaurants, ample flexible office space and much more.
The Stone Yard is an expertly managed development which ensures that the residents have everything they need; from 24 hour concierge, to cleaning and dog walking services.
Accessibility and Locality
30 High Street Deritend, Deritend, Birmingham B12 0NB
- Bullring Shopping Centre: 8 mins
- Moor Street Station: 12 mins
- New Street Station: 15 mins
- M6 Motorway: 16 mins