Storey tower block
Apartment property development
Value of the development in the Birmingham regeneration zone
- 500 Residential Units
- The High Street Group’s first skyscraper
- Short walk to Bullring and HS2 train station
- Within Birmingham’s new Southern Gateway, large scale holistic regeneration
- Excellent commuter location
- High quality public realm with signature bars, restaurants and leisure facilities
- Adjaccent to the The Stone Yard
The latest addition to the pipeline is the Irish Centre in Birmingham. The 500 unit scheme will be built on the site of the old Irish Centre in the heart of the city and will see the construction of a 47 storey tower block on the site. Digbeth has been a hub for the Irish community in Birmingham and is also home to one of the biggest St Patrick’s Day parades in the UK.
The development is also situated next to another HSG scheme The Stone Yard which will provide a range of residential and commercial offerings.