Apartment property development
Value of the development in the heart of the Salford Quays
- 158 Residential Apartments in two neighbouring blocks with frontage to Anchorage Quayside. In a prime location with waterside views and located immediately adjoining the Anchorage Tram stop, giving easy access to Manchester city centre
- A mixture of Studios, One and Two bedroom apartments
- Shared facilities and concierge across the two blocks
- Consent for conversion of the existing offices
- Opportunity for a rooftop extension to deliver and additional 18,500 sq ft in a roof top extension of up to 24 additional apartments
Anchorage 3 and 4 which enjoy views down the dock to the nearby Media City and the Lowry Retail and Leisure Centre is a prime location for new apartments with much new build residential development in the vicinity. BUPA vacated the buildings to move into new build offices within 100 yards or so and these vacant buildings are well suited to residential conversion as they have good open plan foot plates and 174 parking spaces.