Terms & Returns
• Loan term of 18 months, with a fixed rate of return at 10% per annum equal to a 15% total return over the 18 month term.
• Available in GBP and USD (hedged).
• Minimum investment £250,000 GBP/USD.
• Coupon paid every 6 months at the rate of 5%.
• No entry fees.
• No exit fees.
• No Annual Management Charge (AMC).
Our Track Record
Since 2012, over £70 million has been raised under the Group’s Loan Note programmes.
The High Street Group has maintained 100% track record of honouring all interest payments & returns of capital to investors. Six of ten previous projects have been sold and fully exited by all investors.
• Legal charge against Stone Yard assets.
• Debenture over the Group’s assets.
• Corporate Guarantee on capital invested.
This invitation is exclusively available through Capital 3PM. Specifically available for direct investment by; overseas investors, high net worth investors and corporates. This promotion is not available in the UK. ava
The Stone Yard is located within a 12 minute walk from the iconic “Bullring” in the heart of Birmingham and promises to deliver the convenience of a hotel stay to the daily lives of the residents. This scheme is a large residential development within the regeneration area in the centre of Birmingham. The location is surrounded by high quality public realm with signature bars, restaurants and leisure facilities.
The site sits opposite the Digbeth Conservation Area and is highly accessible, within walking distance of New Street and Moor Street stations, the central business district and the proposed HS2 station at Curzon Street.
The proposed tram system linking Digbeth to the city centre and HS2 at Curzon Street will significantly enhance the area, with the High Street Deritend tram stop planned to be built adjacent to the site.