The High Street Group has undergone significant and planned growth since the company’s inception in 2006, strategically driving the value of the business to £1.2 billion in 2018. We are now striving to increase this value to £2 billion in the next three years. This will be delivered by structuring our business streams into three key areas – Build-to-Rent developments, residential construction and hospitality.
High Street Residential
High Street Residential is a property development company focused on Build-to-Rent projects in the Private Rental Sector (PRS) across the UK. The company also incorporates the rooftop extension side of the business, First Penthouse.
With a development pipeline of over 1,000 units our schemes feature in some of the UK biggest cities including, Birmingham, Manchester and Newcastle Upon Tyne. Our flagship development is Hadrian’s Tower based in the city centre of Newcastle due to open November 2020. The tower comprises of 162 apartments, Newcastle first sky lounge champagne bar on the 27th floor, coffee shop, the fastest broadband in the north east as well as a host of exclusive services and amenities making it the most convenient place to live in the city.
Working as part of the newly formed lettings company you will be provide outstanding customer service and expertise to let apartments exclusively at our flagship development, Hadrian’s Tower in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Customer focused you will maximise every contact, whether through our website, email, phone or social media, to ensure no opportunity is missed.
Passionate about property you will know the apartments and all the feature inside out meaning you can provide customers with all the information they need to reserve a home and exceed your lettings targets.
You will be highly experienced in lettings and up to date with all current legislation. Confident using digital methods of communication is a must as well as a proficient user of ICT including Microsoft office with excel. Highly motivated and organised you will be the gatekeeper of all administrative related task and you will be trained to use our state-of-the-art end-to-end digital lettings system.
You will support customers keeping them informed and ensuring the letting process is seamless and enjoyable right up to moving in day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Letting new build apartments in Hadrian’s Tower in line with lettings targets
- Undertake all associated administrative duties including credit, reference, ID and right to rent checks in line with lettings legislation
- Accurately maintain customers records utilising the sales CRM to deliver a targeted/personalised approach to delivering excellent customer service and achieving sales
- Keep up to date with knowledge and understanding of letting legislation
- Deliver an excellent customer experience ensuring service standards are upheld and an excellent customer service is always delivered whilst meeting defined KPIs around lettings timescales and customer service
- Undertaken welcome visits, check in and check out inventories
- Monitor and chase rent collection and rent arrears
- Work alongside the block manager and general manager to maintain repairs and maintenance requirements and requests from tenants
- Maintain the exception appearance of the sales office, show home/street scene ensuring all areas and clean, tidy and immaculately presented
- Undertake proactive outbound lettings activity to drive lettings and meet targets
- Respond to customer enquiries via phone, email, sms, live chat and social media
- Carryout inspections of stock plots ensuring apartments are maintained and presented to a high standard
- To work closely with the marketing team to ensure marketing materials are up to date and available for your development and support the reletting advertisement of units
- Provide customer focused property demonstrations in line with company standards
- Produce weekly customer enquiry and sales progression reports to the sales manger
- Having an understanding and the ability to work as a flexible team member, contributing to the delivery of business objectives
- Ability to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Willingness to work flexibly and outside of normal office hours should this be require
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience of working as a management accountant, ideally in a hospitality business.
- Strong analytical ability with high attention to detail is a key element for this role along with the ability to build successful relationships with both finance and non-finance people within the company and the group.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong user of MS Excel, and experience of Sage 50 (desirable).
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving, using initiative.
- Solid numerical skills and up to date technical accountancy knowledge.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- A minimum of two years lettings experience
- Experience using a sales/lettings CRM system
- Excellent ICT skills including a confident user of excel
- Knowledge and understanding of the lettings process and legislation
- Proven track record of delivering a high standard of customer experience either over the phone face-to-face or digitally
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Competent in using digital communication methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
Interested in this position? Apply now
Please complete the following form and a member of our team will get back to you. The file formats we accept are: .pdf, .doc, .docx. Thank you.
Meet The Team
With over 100 years of experience across financial services, hospitality, construction and residential sectors, the Group’s planned and significant growth can be traced back to our industry-leading Board of Directors and expert in-house teams.Meet The Team
A Day In The Life
The High Street Group pride itself on building communities from within and developing the internal talent of the organisation. We strive to find people who share our mission, values and vision.A Day In The Life